Current Positions Available
(Click Here to Complete An Application)
All positions may require participation in all staff training prior to camp start date.
- BGCM is the only community and sports center combination, in and around our neighboring counties, to fuse community improvement and athletic abilities with programs and competitions that emphasize academic and artistic abilities.
- We are a young and hip organization seeking AMAZING interns, volunteers, and employees to join our team who have a passion for youth development and a heart to SERVE.
- If you are a SMART, CREATIVE, and ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDED, one of the employment opportunities below is for you!
- Our organization seeks to fill several positions. Complete the application below and email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- After interviews are conducted, all eligible applicants will be required to pay for and pass a background and child abuse check. If hired, applicants may be reimbursed.
FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AGES 14+
FOR EXPERIENCED COLLEGE STUDENTS, INTERNS, ADULTS & SENIOR CITIZENS
Note: Some positions are unpaid. Experienced Teachers, Health Directors, and Assistants will receive a stipend. Other positions are dependent upon grant funding.
The job descriptions below are brief in nature and may include additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Open Positions (see descriptions below):
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Teachers
Assistant to the President (POSITION FILLED)
All job titles and descriptions are subject to change without notice.
2016 BGCM STEAM Summer Camp - Employment & Volunteer Application
NOTE: If you do not see the "BGCM STEAM Summer Camp - Employment & Volunteer Application" below, but instead, see a blank white section, you will need to switch to a different browser (on your phone or laptop/computer/tablet) in order to see the application.