Welcome to the Girl's Who Code Voting Page
VOTING ENDS ON THANKSGIVING DAY AT 11:59pm
For the student's first project, they were asked to create a coding program with a moving character. Project requirements are below:
Create a coding program with at least 1 character and 1 background.
- The character MUST start at one end of the screen and move to the end of their background.
- At least one of the character's body parts must move to show that they're talking, walking, flying, etc.
- The character MUST pause and say something using words or sound, then move to the other side of the screen.
Here's how to vote:
Everything above and beyond requirements should receive extra points:
- Scroll down to view all the projects below, then use the voting form at the bottom of each class's projects to cast your vote.
- The GWC3 class is listed first and the GWC4 class is listed below. Each class has a separate voting form.
3 Students Will Receive Prizes for the Following (one prize per student):
- Highest grade given by the instructor based on the in-class guidelines.
- Highest ratings from the online form below.
- Most amount of voters who select the student's names in the "How did you hear about us" field in the form.
Seeing an Error on the Page?
- If you are unable to view the projects and receive a Flash player error, click on the blue link in the error message and follow the prompts to download Adobe Flash Player.
- Once you click on the blue link, you may receive a pop up notification regarding the download; click 'Allow'. Be patient while the videos load.
- Make sure each project loads then watch all the videos.
- After watching each video, scroll down to the voting poll form.
- Note: You must scroll down within the form to see the entire form.
- Use the voting buttons below to rate each student's project.
Spread the Word! Tell Friends & Family to Vote For You!
Use the template below to tell EVERYONE via email, social media, text and word of mouth:
- Hi _______ (enter person's name). I'm in a Girls Who Code programming class. I completed my first program. It's great! Go to bgcme.org/gwc-voting to vote for my project. I CAN WIN A PRIZE! My project name is ________ (tell them your project name). #BGCMYouth