BGCM 2017-18 Scholarship Application
For consideration, complete the application below.
Thank you for your interest in our 2017-18 programs. Programs are designed to provide students with an opportunity to train, excel, and compete academically, artistically, and athletically.
We welcome all students who meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for financial assistance.
- Applicant must be going into grades 3-12 in September 2017.
- Applicant must love learning and be willing to grow academically.
- Applicant must be willing to work hard to develop strong academic and leadership skills.
- Applicant must know how to conduct their behavior appropriately in an academic setting.
In consideration for full aid, applicants must meet the criteria above in addition to:
- Being a resident of Monmouth or Ocean County and
- Meeting certain income guidelines.
Understanding that family circumstances vary, financial assistance may be available and is based on availability and need. Each request for financial assistance will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Scholarships are offered to students based on family income, expressed financial need, and student merit. Documents verifying family income may be requested for financial assistance requests to be a considered.
Fields marked with * are required.